The Melvindale-Northern Allen Park Public School District School-of-Choice Program for enrollment of non-residents for Semester II is now open for a limited number of seats in grades K-11 from January 5, 2021 thru January 19, 2021.
Completed paperwork and required documentation must be delivered in person by a parent or guardian only and will be accepted via Curbside Service as follows:
Where: MelNAP Board of Education Office - 18530 Prospect St, Melvindale, MI 48122
When: Wednesday, January 20, 2021 and Thursday, January 21, 2021 from 8:30 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Parents or Guardians must furnish the following:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Most Recent Report Card and transcripts for grades 9-11
- Applications must be accompanied by a Behavioral Record printout from student’s current school
- Legal Custody Paperwork, if applicable
- Current IEP, if Special Services are required
Please note, incomplete application packets will NOT be accepted.