Dear Parents and Guardians,
PARENT WIDA MEETING WILL BE HELD ON WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2022 FROM 10:00 - 11:30 AM
For your convenience, we are having a virtual parent meeting this year. Please use the following Google Meet Link to access the meeting. We look forward to meeting with you soon.
The WIDA ACCESS Test will begin the week of February 7th. The ACCESS Test is administered to all students who are exposed to a language other than English. To ensure that your child is progressing in the areas of Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening, the state requires that we monitor their progress through this annual assessment. We will be sharing information and answering questions regarding WIDA. We will have bilingual liaisons present to assist with any questions.
The Melvindale-Northern Allen Park English Learner Team
- Jacqueline Parker - Director of Bilingual Programs
- Zaina Nassr - Bilingual Administrative Assistant
ESL Instructional Coaches
- Katie Lewis - Melvindale High School
- Susan Magier - Strong Middle School
- Samia Abdulla - Allendale Elementary School
- Nicole Martin - Rogers Early Elementary School
Technology Instructional Coach
- Teresa Sharkey