English Learners will:
- Use English to communicate in social settings.
- Use English to achieve academically in all content areas.
- Develop proficiency in English in the domains of listening, speaking, reading, and writing.
- Meet grade level expectations in all content areas.
- Be assessed with appropriate assessment tools that take into account their language acquisition stages and cultural backgrounds.
- Attain academic success through a shared effort of all educators, the family, and the community.
- Be allowed equal access to all school activities.