- Student success, academically, socially and emotionally is our highest priority
- All students can learn
- All students learn differently and at different times
- Learning is a lifelong endeavor which begins at birth
- All students excel in a safe, nurturing and inviting environment
- Self-esteem is essential for success
- All students deserve a rigorous and relevant curriculum
- We prepare students for life
- We prepare students to be responsible citizens
- An educated citizenry is essential to our future society and freedom
- All stakeholders have a responsibility to support the education of our youth
- Our VISION as a community is to inspire a passion for learning.
- Our VISION as a school district is to be recognized as the heart of learning.
- Our VISION is for our students to become critical thinkers, and productive members of society who value diversity.
The mission of the Melvindale Northern Allen Park School District is to provide an educational environment which will challenge and prepare students academically and socially to make a positive impact on the future. We are dedicated to continuously improving the quality of education through a cooperative effort of all stakeholders: the Board of Education, school personnel, students, their families, and members of our community.